The Swipstix is not a disposable utensil. It is a durable, long-lasting eating tong.
Caring for this eco-friendly foodie tool is easy. Simply wash by hand in warm, soapy water then rinse. However, Swips are also dishwasher-safe (top shelf), and can withstand thousands of dishwashings.
Always wash, dry and store your Swip loosely, where it will not become twisted or get scrunched by other items.
The Swip is a high-tech eating utensil; it is not a toy. As you would with any cutlery, supervise children’s use.
What SwipStix Are Made Of
SwipStix (aka Swips), a unique eating utensil, is made in Canada from the highest quality, BPA-free, food-grade polymer available, the same material used in medical supplies, kitchen appliances, and drinking water bottles.
Both durable and stable, in normal use it will:
- maintain its spring
- maintain its grip
- not fade
- not break
- not wear unduly
Dos & Don’ts
- expect it to be a nimble extension of your fingers
- enjoy the quiet of this cutlery
- notice how it makes each bite more pleasurable
- appreciate its small carbon footprint
- expect it to behave like a steel fork
- force it out of shape or pry with it
- expose it to high heat (including a dishwasher’s pots & pans cycle)
- use it at boiling or frying temperatures